Location: Wellcross Grange
Salary: £9.80 per hour
Position Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm
Would you like to combine your organisational, creative and communication skills to enrich the lives of our residents? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Develop and deliver activity provision for our residents
- Organise and facilitate group activities
- Ensure our residents have access to an enjoyable, stimulating and safe range of activities
- Encourage involvement by all staff in activities programme
- Working Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm
Your skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working in an educational and/or care setting in a similar role would be preferred but training will be given
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good customer care skills
- Energetic, creative person with excellent all-round communication skills
- An affinity towards older people
- Understand the principles and value of reminiscence
- A self-starter with a caring disposition and plenty of ideas
- Able to develop relationships with older people and work in partnership with other members of the team.
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Extensive training and continual personal development
- Contributory Group Pension scheme
- Meals provided while on duty during 12 hour shift
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS check
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A supportive bank of workers who regularly work in all our care homes
- As a positive employer, we look to recruit from all sectors of our community
- A rewarding career, enabling our employees to make a difference to the lives of older people
Why choose us?
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For further information please contact Irene on 01403 790388.Apply September 7, 2018