Location: Wellcross Grange
Salary: £8.00 ph
Position Type: Part-time
Working Hours: 8.00am to 16.30pm, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Would you like to combine your interest in laundry and pride in your work with helping to ensure our residents’ clothes are clean and presentable, and our linens, bedding and soft furnishings are fresh and inviting? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Laundering residents’ clothing and linens around the home
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- Role hours are 8.00am to 16.30pm, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – job share could be considered
Your skills and attributes:
- Pride in your work, a commitment to high standards and a pleasant, caring nature
- Relevant experience within a residential care setting would be useful but is not essential as full training will be given
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good communication skills
- An affinity towards older people
- Team player with a cheerful disposition
- Flexibility, well organised and proactive
- Keen to learn new skills and develop in your role
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Extensive training and continual personal development
- Contributory Group Pension scheme
- Meals provided while on duty during 12 hour shift
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS check
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A supportive bank of workers who regularly work in all our care homes
- As a positive employer, we look to recruit from all sectors of our community
- A rewarding career, enabling our employees to make a difference to the lives of older people
Why choose us?
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For more information, please contact Sandie Tebbutt on 01403 790388.Apply March 6, 2018