It is thanks to the skills, experience and commitment of our staff that we are able to provide such high quality care to our residents. We reward and train our staff well and invest in their personal development to help them become the very best that they can be.
We are always on the look-out for talented and energetic people to join our team. So, whether you’re a nurse or carer, chef or kitchen assistant, activities coordinator, manager or administrator, housekeeper or maintenance professional, you’ll have a crucial part to play in the delivery of great care. You’ll find a career with Balcombe Care Homes will be stimulating, inspiring and challenging. Our team of highly skilled professionals all share our passion and vision for delivering the very best care and services to our residents.
We are committed to developing and enhancing the careers of our employees, supporting each other and growing together. So, we offer a great range of perks and incentives to our staff which include:
- Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays ( Pro rata)
- Extensive training and continual personal development
- Contributory Group Pension scheme
- Meals provided while on duty during 12 hour shift.
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS check
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A supportive bank of workers who regularly work in all our care homes
- As a positive employer, we look to recruit from all sectors of our community
- A rewarding career, enabling our employees to make a difference to the lives of older people
* Subject to T&Cs