Activities Organiser (full-time)
Would you like to combine your organisational, creative and communication skills to enrich the lives of our residents? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Develop and deliver activity provision for our residents with dementia
- Organise and facilitate group activities
- Ensure our residents have access to an enjoyable, stimulating and safe range of activities
- Encourage involvement by all staff in activities programme
- Working Hours: 36 hours, Monday to Friday
Your skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working in an educational and/or care setting in a similar role would be preferred but training will be given
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good customer care skills
- Energetic, creative person with excellent all-round communication skills
- An affinity towards older people
- Understand the principles and value of reminiscence
- A self-starter with a caring disposition and plenty of ideas
- Able to develop relationships with older people and work in partnership with other members of the team.
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- £250 cash signing on bonus for new activities staff*
- Generous pay rates (£9.00ph) depending on experience
- Generous holiday entitlements: 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Excellent training and development opportunities, and study support
- Free DBS check
- Free uniforms – stylish, comfortable and practical
- Refer a Friend scheme – with cash bonuses up to £500
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Why choose us?
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For further information please contact Irene Piet/Leila Hallett on 01737 830480.