Carer (Nights) (36 hours per week)
Would you like to use your caring skills to improve and enrich the lives of our residents? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Providing high quality, person-centred care and support to residents
- Working closely within the team to provide choice, dignity and wellbeing and encourage independence
- Taking part in activities in the home
- This role is for three nights, 8.00pm to 8.00am
Your skills and attributes:
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good communication skills and an affinity towards older people
- Team player with a caring disposition and a commitment to excellence
- Flexibility, well organised and proactive
- Keen to learn new skills and develop in your role
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is desirable, but full training can be given
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- £250 cash signing on bonus for new care staff*
- Generous pay rates depending on experience
- Generous holiday entitlements: 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Excellent training and development opportunities, and study support
- Free DBS check
- Free uniforms stylish, comfortable and practical
- Refer a Friend scheme with cash bonuses up to £500
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Why choose us?
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For further information please contact Sandie Tebbutt at Wellcross Grange on 01403 790388.