Are you a RN keen to further your managerial career? Are you passionate about working with older people and contributing to their quality of life? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Deputising for the Matron/Manager in this well-managed and highly respected private care home which provides nursing, dementia, palliative and residential care for around 38 older people
- Acting as the clinical lead
- Undertaking staff supervision
- Undertaking care planning
- You will be supported by an excellent clinical nursing team, dedicated carers and hotel services staff
Your skills and attributes:
- You will be a qualified RN (adult) with some managerial experience in a residential setting
- Strong communication, leadership, problem solving and training skills
- Computer literate, and hold a current driving licence
- Hold a Health and Safety at work certificate and First Aid qualification
- Pride in your work, a commitment to high standards and a pleasant, caring nature
- Team player with a cheerful disposition
- Flexibility, well organised and proactive
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- £500 cash signing on bonus for new nursing staff*
- Generous pay rates depending on experience
- Generous holiday entitlements: 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Excellent training and development opportunities, and study support
- Free DBS check
- Free uniforms – stylish, comfortable and practical
- Refer a Friend scheme – with cash bonuses up to £500
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Why choose us?
Aldersmead has a stable staff team, a good work ethic and a strong commitment to delivering resident-centred care. Dependency levels in the home are mixed, with residents requiring residential and general nursing care, some end of life care, and some dementia but no challenging behaviour. We provide strong support to our Matron Managers through a clinically-trained Director of Operations.
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
Please send your CV to Pauline Borland, Matron/Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or, for more information or an informal chat, phone Pauline on 01243 827619.