Domestic Assistant/Cleaner – weekends, part-time
Would you like to combine your interest in cleaning and pride in your work with helping to maintain a clean safe environment for our residents? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Cleaning residents’ rooms and communal areas around the home
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- Following the department’s cleaning rota
- Saturday and Sunday, 8.00am – 16.30pm
Your skills and attributes:
- Pride in your work, a commitment to high standards and a pleasant, caring nature
- Relevant experience within a residential care setting would be useful but is not essential as full training will be given
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good communication skills
- An affinity towards older people
- Team player with a cheerful disposition
- Flexibility, well organised and proactive
- Keen to learn new skills and develop in your role
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- Generous pay rates (from £7.50 ph) depending on experience
- Generous holiday entitlements: 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Excellent training and development opportunities, and study support
- Free DBS check
- Free uniforms – stylish, comfortable and practical
- Refer a Friend scheme – with cash bonuses up to £500
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Why choose us?
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For more information, please contact Sandie Tebbutt on 01403 790388.