Senior Registered Nurse – Days (part-time)
Are you a RN committed to providing the highest care standards to residents? Are you passionate about enriching the lives of older people? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Providing high quality, person-centred nursing care to residents
- Acting as a positive role model for nursing and care staff, providing leadership and guidance
- Working closely with team members in the home to provide choice, dignity and wellbeing and encourage independence
Your skills and attributes:
- An experienced RN with at least two years experience in the field of elderly care
- You must demonstrate your person-centred approach to care, and desire to make a positive difference to the lives of residents
- IT skills will be most helpful
- Must hold an up-to-date NMC PIN
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good communication skills and an affinity towards older people
- Team player with a caring disposition and a commitment to excellence
- Flexibility, well organised and proactive
- Keen to learn new skills and continually develop in your role
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- £500 cash signing on bonus for new nursing staff*
- Generous pay rates depending on experience
- Generous holiday entitlements: 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Excellent training and development opportunities, and study support
- Free DBS check
- Free uniforms – stylish, comfortable and practical
- Refer a Friend scheme – with cash bonuses up to £500
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Why choose us?
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For further information please contact Sandie Tebbutt at Wellcross Grange on 01403 790388.